The success of Franciscan Alliance is achieved by recruiting quality people who deliver the best quality health care. We recognize that people are our most valuable resource. That's why we seek caring individuals who share our mission of compassionate care, quality and customer service.
At Franciscan Alliance, we know that your work is just part of your life. As such our hospitals offer comprehensive sets of employee benefits including: competitive salary, vacation time, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, tuition assistance, a saving and investment plan.
Franciscan Alliance is proud to offer the following services and benefits to our employees:
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) [link to Career Center – Why Work for Franciscan Alliance – Employee Assistance Program] provides confidential, professional assistance to help employees and their families resolve problems that affect their personal lives or job performance.
- An affiliation with the Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership provides employees with a personal counselor to assist them in becoming homeowners.
- Employees can deposit pre-tax funds into a dependent-care flexible spending account that offers reimbursement for day care, babysitters or adult day care for dependents living at an employee’s home.
- Discounts are available at several child-care centers.
- Depending on job duties and business needs, supervisors and departments can establish flexible work schedules. These can include part-time schedules, compressed schedules with 8, 10 or 12 hours per day, and a weekend-only program offering full-time benefits.
- Franciscan Alliance provides lactation rooms for nursing mothers at several campuses.
- Franciscan Alliance provides financial assistance to full-time and regular part-time employees for the adoption of a child.
- Tuition reimbursement, grant programs, scholarships and school-at-work programs are offered.
In addition to a generous paid-time-off program that combines and provides paid time off for vacation, sick days, personal days and holidays, Franciscan Alliance offers paid leaves to employees who have completed six months of employment for:
- jury duty
- medical and long -term disability
- Military service
Health and Wellness
- Employees and family members can participate in smoking-cessation, exercise, nutrition, weight-loss, stress-reduction, expectant-parent, breastfeeding and babysitting classes at a reduced cost.
Discounts are available to employees at:
- apartment complexes
- local restaurants
- dry cleaners
- banks -
- car rental/repair businesses
- regional amusement parks
- and more
Employees are eligible for discounted banking services through the Indiana Credit Union.
Commitment to Diversity
We value diversity for the experiences and viewpoints it brings to our organization. Different perspectives help us care for the many people that walk through our doors. We work hard to ensure that we attract, develop, respect and retain highly skilled people without regard to race, ethnicity or disability.