The Behavioral Health Center at Franciscan St. Margaret Health – Dyer touches all facets of emotional, behavioral and chemical dependency problems. We offer treatments in psychiatric disorders, substance abuse and addiction, family conflicts, and emotional disorders, including psychological testing and consultations.
Our programs are tailored to meet the needs of adults, adolescents and children with both individual and group counseling options. Aftercare and long-term recovery programs are additional, critical aspects of our behavioral health services.
For adults, the Behavioral Health Center offers:
- Psychiatric care, including inpatient, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs.
- Substance abuse/chemical dependency care, including inpatient detox, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient and outpatient programs.
Adolescents in need of mental health services may benefit from:
- Inpatient, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- The St. Francis Center - an adolescent residential treatment program, offering two levels of care in a nurturing, comprehensive, and secure environment.
- Outpatient therapy is available for children, as well as for adults and adolescents.
A team across disciplines working together
At Franciscan St. Margaret, we believe in treating the whole individual: mind, body and spirit. That’s why all of our behavioral health programs center on the individual and are tailored to each patient’s needs. We have refined an interdisciplinary team approach to treatment. Psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice nurses, psychiatric therapists, licensed clinical social workers, behavioral health advisors, certified addiction counselors, outpatient therapists, recreational therapists and nursing professionals all work together to promote mental and emotional wholeness.
For more information
Have questions or need additional information about our Behavioral Health Center's programs and services? Call (219) 865-2141, ext. 45013 in Indiana or (708) 895-1650, ext. 45013 in Illinois.