Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Hammond's Behavioral Health program provides the first step in regaining a healthy lifestyle. We offer a range of outpatient services to meet the behavioral health needs of children, adolescents and adults. Services are provided by an interdisciplinary group of behavioral health professionals including board-certified child/adolescent and adult psychiatrists, an advanced practice nurse, psychologists, and licensed clinical social workers.
Conditions Treated on Outpatient Basis
- Individual counseling
- Marital or family therapy
- Substance abuse counseling for individuals or families
- Evaluation and treatment for children and adolescents experiencing problems in the school setting
- Medication evaluation and monitoring
- Psychological testing
An individual experiencing these problems may benefit from caring, professional intervention
- Predominantly depressed or sad mood
- Changes in sleep, appetite and/or mood
- Lack of enthusiasm or interest in activities that were formerly sources of pleasure
- Feelings of worthlessness, guilt, hopelessness
- Difficulty concentrating, making decisions or performing routine functions
- Feelings of increased anxiety and/or isolation
Am I at risk?
As many as 20.9 million Americans are affected by depression - a mood disorder - each year. Take the our health assessment to see if you may be at risk for depression.