When you select your health care plan, be sure to choose one that includes Franciscan St. Francis Health providers.
While Franciscan St. Francis Health will accept any health insurance, having Franciscan St. Francis as an in-network provider on your plan can save you money.
We participate in the following provider networks:
- Advantage Health Solutions
- Advantage 360
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (also known as WellPoint)
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise Medicaid Plan
- Beech Street
- ChoiceCare (Humana) PPO
- Cofinity (formerly known as PPOM)
- Cook Group Health Plan
- Encore Health Network
- Envision Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Healthy Indiana Plan (MDWise and Anthem)
- Humana PPO (ChoiceCare)
- Indiana Health Network (IHN)
- Key Benefits Administrators
- Managed Health Services (MHS)
- MDWise (Hoosier Alliance Medicaid plan)
- MDWise Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Premier Healthway
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Sagamore Health Network
- St. Francis Health Network (SFHN)
- SIHO (Southeastern Indiana Health Organization)
- Tricare (Champus) – standard only (please verify your benefits)
- United Healthcare
In addition to participating in the traditional Medicare program, Franciscan St. Francis participates in the following Medicare Advantage PPO plans:
- Advantage Health Plan
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Today's Options
- United Healthcare
- All Medicare Private Fee for Services plans. (PFFS)
This is a list of the most common insurance networks; it is not a complete list and is subject to change. Be sure to verify with your insurance carrier and physician’s office that providers from whom you wish to seek care are participating. Your insurance may require that you have authorization prior to seeking certain services. Please review the terms and conditions of your benefits prior to seeking care to ensure that you minimize your expenses.
For additional information.
Please contact one of our courteous and knowledgeable customer service representatives, Monday- Friday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., at (866) 903-0430.
updated July 29, 2013