The Behavioral Health Center at Franciscan St. Francis Health offers a range of services to meet the mental health needs of children, adolescents and adults. Services are provided by an interdisciplinary group of behavioral health professionals including board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists and licensed clinical social workers.
An individual experiencing any of the following problems may benefit from caring, professional intervention:
- Predominantly depressed or sad mood
- Changes in sleep, appetite and/or mood
- Lack of enthusiasm or interest in activities that were formerly sources of pleasure
- Feelings of worthlessness, guilt, hopelessness
- Difficulty concentrating, making decisions or performing routine functions
- Feelings of increased anxiety and/or isolation
Family difficulties, career pressures or even a single traumatic event can cause emotional and mental conditions. A person in crisis may experience anxiety, depression, thought disturbances, loss of self-worth or, in extreme situations, contemplation of self-destructive behaviors.
At Franciscan St. Francis Health, we understand these difficulties and have the professional expertise to help people regain their stability and learn to cope. Mental health services at Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis include:
Need help now?
Call Franciscan St. Francis Health’s 24-hour crisis line: (317) 782-6495 or toll-free (800) 509-5111