Award-winning Cardiac and Vascular Care
Franciscan St. Francis Heart Center - Indianapolis is recognized nationally and internationally each year for its commitment to excellence in heart and vascular clinical care and research.
Below are just a sampling of the awards we’ve received over the past several years.
- Named a recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for the 3rd consecutive year (2012-2014), placing the hospital in the Top 5 percent in the nation for overall care. Franciscan St. Francis in Indianapolis is also the only hospital in Indiana recognized by Healthgrades as a national leader for Overall Clinical Excellence, Patient Safety, and Patient Experience.
- One of Healthgrades America’s Best 100 Hospitals for Cardiac Care in 2014
- One of Healthgrades America’s Best 100 Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery in 2014
- One of Healthgrades America’s Best 100 Hospitals for Coronary Intervention in 2014
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award in 2014
- Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award in 2014
- Coronary Intervention Excellence Award in 2014
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Bypass Surgery in 2014
- Five-Star Recipient for Valve Repair and Replacement Surgery for three years in a row (2012-14)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for three years in a row (2012-14)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack in 2014
- Top 5 percent in Nation for Overall Cardiac Services in 2014
- Top 5 percent in Nation for Cardiac Surgery in 2014
- Top 5 percent in Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2014
- Top 10 percent in Nation for Cardiology Services in 2014