Cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer among American men and women. In fact, one in four Americans has some form of heart disease.
But the good news is it’s preventable.
Don’t become another statistic. Turn to the St. Francis Cardiac Screening Center for a free heart screening. You will receive a full range of tests, the results of which will paint a clear picture of your heart health. You will also learn about preventing and controlling heart disease, including tips for recognizing the signs and symptoms of heart disease, related risk factors and lifestyle management.
Your free personal Heart Screening is painless and includes more than $300 worth of cardiovascular exams, including:
- a complete lipid profile, which measures total cholesterol, HDL (good) cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose
- a one-to-one evaluation with a Franciscan St. Francis cardiac health coach
- blood pressure check
- body mass index assessment
- family heart history analysis
- sleep assessment
We’ll also give you our Fast Food Nutrition Guide as a bonus.
Who can benefit?
- Men older than age 45
- Women older than 55
- Post-menopausal women younger than age 54
- Anyone with a close relative who has had:
- a heart attack
- congestive heart failure
- cardiac surgery or a cardiac catheterization procedure
- Anyone with one or more of the following risk factors:
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- sedentary lifestyle
The St. Francis Cardiac Screening Center is the region’s only dedicated screening facility and the recipient of the prestigious Tony and Mary Hulman Health Achievement Award in preventive medicine. The St. Francis Heart Center’s nationally recognized heart team is committed to providing you with the best in total heart care in south-central Indiana.
Free Cardiac Screening
To schedule your free heart screening today, call (877) 888-1777.