The St. Francis Neighborhood Health Center at Garfield Park is a family medicine practice designed for families without access to affordable health care. The focus is to provide primary and preventive care as well as health education. All services are rendered on a sliding fee scale. Patients are charged only what they can afford without compromising the financial integrity of their families.
- Adults and children who do not have insurance coverage and live within Marion County are eligible to receive services.
- Health care services are provided on a sliding fee scale, based on family size and total household income. Income verification is required to receive a discounted fee.
- Payment is required at the time of service to be seen by a doctor. Payment arrangements can be made. Identification may be required.
Addtional services include:
- B.A.B.E. Store (infant and toddler clothing, maternity wear, toys, car seats, etc)
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) staff
- Christian legal clinic
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes education
- Financial counseling
- Free immunizations
- Hoosier Healthwise enrollment
- Nurition and weight management
- Primary care services
- School and sports physicals
- Seal Indiana (custom-built mobile dental clinic)
- Social services and counseling
- Smoking cessation services
- Women's health issues
In cases of sudden illness, call our medical office. We will fit you into our daily schedule as soon as possible. It may be necessary for a physician other than your own to examine you.
If you experience a medical emergency,
call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room and ask the staff to contact your physician.