CRAWFORDSVILLE – Franciscan Alliance announces the launch of Franciscan Physician Network in Montgomery, Fountain, Tippecanoe, White and Clinton counties on Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012 – a move which unites the system's growing number of employed doctors.
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN) has more than 750 physicians at 260 practice locations, who care for more than 3 million patients annually. This new organization brings together, under one name, the many physician groups associated with Franciscan Alliance's hospitals and various access points all across the system.
Franciscan Physician Network is the brand name of a corporate-led effort to more closely align separately employed physician groups throughout our system. This network redesigns health care delivery and provides stellar care for patients in a more efficient manner.
Albert P. Tomchaney, M.D., chief medical officer for the Mishawaka-based Franciscan Alliance
Planning and formation of Franciscan Physician Network has been under way for nearly a year.
Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health and our associated physician groups have a rich and long-standing history of delivering mission-focused, quality care to everyone who comes through the doors of our facilities. Working together under a single name and a single health care mission, Franciscan Physician Network draws from the collaborative experience of hundreds of highly skilled physicians to inspire health in the communities we serve.
Terry Wilson, President and CEO of Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health.
The following physician groups are now part of Franciscan Physician Network:
- Athens Medical Group – Crawfordsville
- St. Clare Medical Group – Crawfordville
- Sigma Medical Group – West Central Indiana
- Woman's Clinic – Lafayette
- Lafayette OB/GYN – Lafayette
- Premier Healthcare for Women – Lafayette
The name changes to the practices will be effective Tuesday, Sept. 4 at Franciscan Physician Network offices in Lafayette, West Lafayette, Monticello, Mulberry, Crawfordsville and Hillsboro.
In addition to name changes, three offices have moved:
- Tricia Stanley at Athens Primary Care at 1601 Lafayette Rd. has combined with Williams Family Medicine at 1660 Lafayette Rd., Suite 170 and reopened as Northside Family Medicine at 1630 Lafayette Rd., Suite 200. The phone number will be (765) 359-2230.
- Athens OB/GYN will move across the hall from 1630 Lafayette Rd., Suite 200 to 1630 Lafayette Rd., Suite 400 and will be reopened as Women's Health Services, with the phone number (765) 428-5800.
The following is a listing of office names (new and former), office address locations, phone numbers and practitioners at those offices:
- Franciscan Physician Network – Crawfordsville Family Medicine (formerly Crawfordsville Family Care)
308 W. Market St.
Phone: (765) 362-5789
Fax: (765) 362-2453
Michael A. Blood, M.D., Family Medicine
Scott K. Douglas, M.D., Family Medicine
John R. Roberts, M.D., Family Medicine
Eugene Tan, M.D., Family Medicine
Mark A. Truax, M.D., Family Medicine
Jamie Barton, N.P.
- Franciscan Physician Network – Crawfordsville Gynecology (formerly Crawfordsville GYN)
407 E. Market St.
Phone: (765) 362-1010
Malay L. Trivedi, M.D., GYN
- Franciscan Physician Network – Eastside Family Medicine
2056 Lebanon Rd.
Phone: (765) 361-9930
Fax: (765) 361-9931
Barry A. Mathison, M.D., Family Medicine
Steven M. Trimble, PA-C
Aimee Barnett, N.P.
- Franciscan Physician Network – Greenacres Family Medicine (formerly Greenacres Medical Group)
1500 Darlington Ave., Suite 300
Phone: (765) 362-4940
Fax: (765) 362-1302
William H. Leech, M.D., Family Medicine
Richard A. Miller, M.D., Family Medicine
Timothy R. Tanselle, M.D., Family Medicine
Roger B. Gandionco, M.D., Family Medicine
Cheryl Leech, N.P.
Raeanne Miller, N.P.
- Franciscan Physician Network – Hillsboro Family Medicine (formerly Dr. Furr)
203 East Main St., Hillsboro
Phone: (765) 798-3995
Fax: (765) 765) 798-5010
Joseph A. Furr, M.D., Family Medicine
- Franciscan Physician Network – Internal Medicine and Surgical Specialists (formerly Athens Medical Specialists)
1630 Lafayette Rd., Suite 300
Phone: (765) 361-1234
Fax: (765) 361-2267
Mary M. Glass, M.D., Internal Medicine
Mindy M. Ho, M.D., General Surgery
Dan Stewart, M.D., General Surgery
- Franciscan Physician Network – Northridge Internal Medicine (formerly Northridge Medical Group)
1704 Lafayette Rd., Suite 8
Phone: (765) 364-1252
Fax: (765) 364-6726
S. Reddy Marri, M.D., Internal Medicine
Jude J. Momodu, M.D., Family Medicine
Ravinder R. Surakanti, M.D., Internal Medicine
- Franciscan Physician Network – Northside Family Medicine (formerly Williams Family Medicine and Athens Primary Care)
1660 Lafayette Rd., Suite 200
Phone: (765) 359-2230
Fax: (765) 359-2236
Mark H. Williams, M.D., Family Medicine
Amy Ellingwood, N.P.
Tricia Stanley, N.P.
- Franciscan Physician Network – Orthopedic & Sports Medicine (formerly Athens Orthopedic and Sports Medicine)
1702 Lafayette Rd.
Phone: (765) 362-4400
Fax: (765) 364-1797
Clifford F. Hornback, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon
Louis S. Metzman, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon
- Franciscan Physician Network – Women's Health Services (formerly Athens OB/GYN)
1630 Lafayette Rd., Suite 400
Phone: (765) (765) 364-4500
Jon Hoversland, M.D., OB/GYN
Leslie Koopman, WHNP
Franciscan Physician Network locations also are enhancing their services through use of the EpicCare electronic medical records system, MyChart, which provides physicians and patients faster access to information and a secure link between doctors' offices and hospitals.
Once all of these physician groups implement Epic, patients will be able to access their medical records free of charge from physician office and hospital visits through Epic's MyChart system. MyChart also provides reference materials to help patients understand their conditions and to answer questions. Likewise, MyChart allows patients to request or schedule physician appointments.
To learn more visit FranciscanDocs.org.