National rankings and award-winning Centers of Heart Health Care Excellence
Franciscan Alliance heart services rank top in the nation:
- Franciscan St. Francis Health’s Heart Center is ranked number one in Indiana by HealthGrades for cardiac services and named one of America’s 100 best hospitals for cardiac care and coronary intervention. In addition, St. Francis received five stars for heart attack treatment, coronary interventional procedures, heart valve repair and replacement surgery, cardiology services and heart failure treatment. Furthermore, the Heart Center provides streamlined care with superior results according to U.S. News & World Report.
- The Heart Center at Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health - Lafayette East was named to Solucient’s Top 100 Cardiovascular hospitals and is the first and only accredited Chest Pain Center in the region.
- The Vascular Center of the Great Lakes, part of Franciscan St. Anthony Health – Michigan City, is the only center in northwest Indiana dedicated to treating peripheral vascular disease.
- The Chest Pain Centers at both Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Hammond and Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer were the first accredited centers in Northwest Indiana and two of only 27 in the state.
- The cardiovascular/pulmonary rehabilitation program at Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
These achievements and awards mean that you can be confident that our emergency and cardiac departments have the right specialists, processes and equipment to provide the highest level of heart care for our patients.
Learn more about services in your area. Select the facility nearest you from our list on the right.