Integrated orthopedic care for joint and spine issues
Joint and Spine care is part of the comprehensive orthopedic programs offered by Franciscan Alliance. These orthopedic programs specialize in the prevention and treatment conditions affecting the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and spine. Our expert team of orthopedic specialists uses the most advanced technologies and techniques to restore function, minimize chronic pain and bring back your active lifestyle.
At Franciscan Alliance, patients have access to non-surgical and surgical treatments, including minimally invasive techniques.
Our specially trained nursing and clinical staff are committed to providing the best orthopedic solutions and award-winning care:
- Franciscan St Anthony Health – Crown Point has received the HealthGrades 5-star rating for treatment for hip fracture for five years in a row (2008-2012)
- Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health’s orthopedic services, which are now provided at both Franciscan St. Elizabeth’s Lafayette campuses, also received 5 Star ratings for its Overall Orthopedic services, Joint Replacement Surgery, Total Knee Replacement Surgery, Spine Surgery, and Back and Neck (Spinal Fusion) Surgery. The HealthGrades study, an analysis of patient outcomes in the nation’s 5,000 hospitals, found that 5-star-rated hospitals had, on average, an 80% lower rate of complications than hospitals receiving a 1-star rating.
- Franciscan St. Elizabeth’s Orthopedic Services program received the 2011 Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award from HealthGrades, the leading independent health care ratings organization. The designation indicates that Franciscan St. Elizabeth’s orthopedic services outcomes are better than predicted and among the top 10% in the nation.
- Franciscan St Francis Health – Indianapolis has been five-star rated for Overall Orthopedic Services, Joint Replacement Surgery, Total Knee Replacement, Hip Fracture Repair, Spine Surgery and Back & Neck Surgery.
- Nationally recognized for its expertise in total joint replacement and specialized orthopedic care, the Center for Hip & Knee Surgery at Franciscan St. Francis Health—Mooresville has helped Hoosiers heal for more than 25 years. The Center, which also has offices in Indianapolis and Carmel, was ranked #1 in Indiana for joint replacement surgery for five years in a row (2007-2011) by HealthGrades, the nation's leading health care ratings company. The Center also has been the recipient of the 2011 HealthGrades Joint Excellence Award for ranking among the top 5 percent in the nation for joint surgery for those five years, and has been five-star rated for joint surgery for nine years (2003-2011).
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health was ranked #6 in Indiana for Spine Surgery in 2012 and has maintained Five-Star ratings for Spine Surgery and Back & Neck Surgery.
Learn more about services in your area. Select the facility nearest you from our list on the right.