Franciscan Alliance is committed to caring for women in all phases of life. We demonstrate this commitment by providing access to innovative clinical and preventative care, education and wellness programs. Because we know that each stage of a woman’s life brings unique health concerns, we partner state-of-the-art equipment with experienced staff members to provide the highest level of services for women.
Featuring well-appointed birthing centers, imaging services specifically geared to women, osteoporosis clinics, and more.
Franciscan Alliance provides award-winning services for women's health:
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point is accredited by the American College of Radiology for Mammography, Breast Stereotactic Biopsy, CT, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Franciscan St. Francis Health-Indianapolis offers outstanding labor and delivery services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. It recently received a full three-year accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
- Franciscan St. James Health - Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields holds American College of Radiology national accreditation for Breast Health.
- Franciscan St. James Health - Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields has received the 2012 HealthGrades Women's HealthExcellence Award.
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Learn more about services in your area. Select the facility nearest you from our list on the right.